Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wacky Wednesday...continued...

So, I realize I kind of left y'all hanging the other day when I didn't finish telling you what else Blayne got into.

He's playing in his room and suddenly screamed, "MOM, A BUG!"  I remembered seeing one of those nasty tree roaches that sneak their way in the house, walk through my poison for bugs, and end up bottom up with their little legs twitching on my floor somewhere.  It's usually RIGHT in the middle of my walkway, too.  I was in the middle of something and didn't want to stop what I was doing, so I yelled back, "Leave it alone!  I'll get it in a little bit!"  Next thing you know, he is walking through my living room with something in between his fingers.  I knew what it was, but still had to ask, "Blayne, WHAT IS THAT?!?"  He said, very calmly, I might add, "A bug.  I'm gonna trow (throw) it in da twash."  He was just fine until I squealed and said, "Ewwww!"  Then, I assume the bug wiggled, because Blayne freaked out and threw it on the floor.  THEN, he was scared of it and wouldn't go in the kitchen until I swept it up and threw it in the trash.

Here's a picture of my Exterminator in the flesh...


And, if that's not entertainment enough, here are some more pictures I took of him in the next hour. 






Let me add, this kid comes up with all of this stuff on his own.  He is a total cut up and loves to act goofy and make me laugh.  Which, he does ALL throughout the day, especially after disobeying.  And, yes, it works at times keeping him out of trouble.  What can I say, he's hilarious!!

This one's my favorite!  I was in the dressing room trying on 8 different outfits.  He got bored and decided to entertain himself...





Oh, to be that limber, again!

And, that concludes my postings for Wednesday.  And, my husband wonders why I am so tired and cranky in the evenings?  Hmmm...wonder why?  ;)

2 comments: